Friday, June 11, 2010

Propylene Glycol In Hair

El CVT en mi casa es el benvenido.

A year away from a Black Dreams in Grace (which will always have a special place in my heart), quisaz I move to another company and let the music and things I've done with these people.
'm happy with what I say: Finally I propose a new
gigs and this time I feel like Perfet I have to do, what matters to me most of all is that this is a change and it is better.
The most fun thing is that thanks to the new, I feel regenerated.
know I have to get new heads .. and all these things.
A wins, lots of wins to get to work and since the first day to make that clear to everyone that I am, the worth and how it works!

Good luck to all my friends who loves "continuous change."

One bad thing: losing the girls team and with which I had to see this year (really amazing! I love you all!) ..

M
D
L

0 comments:

Post a Comment