Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quotes Like Your The Cheese To My Macaroni

Gallipoli: night life, nightlife, dinero.







.. dopo che ho avuto esperienza him to Gallipoli, where può dire che non ne ho fatto greatest treasure.
I say this because out in this delightful and tourist town of Salento and the clubs is the worst thing you can do around here ..
all lounge-approved, with prices like Riviera and house music without a soul.
if you are in gallipoli, like a sea, which is spectacular, stop to eat in the restaurants of the old town (council swordfish to Gallipoli) and in the evening to move Portoselvaggio, for example ..
this post I wrote when I started to use a popular social network after being at the Rio Bo Gallipoli, which is not naturally rigranzio ..
photos were made with a nokia n70, subject: girls attend a local known to me that night.
MDL

0 comments:

Post a Comment