Thursday, March 10, 2011

Which Country Is Best At Greco Roman Wrestling

IN ROME, BUT THAT THESE ARE SUGGESTIONS, PANSA CARO ...


morning, listening to the press on Radio three, I learned that Giampaolo Pansa wrote in the newspaper "Libero" an editorial in which he gave advice to young people.
Intrigued, I searched the internet, I read it and I was disappointed with this advice: I am so Parsis arrogant and rancid.
I never thought that the involution of Pansa could come to the point: the great writer-journalist, as it becomes more great age, rather than opens closes open to understanding more and more selfish in a compound that makes you forget what it is and always has been the psychology of the young man, before looking at the reality has to have some of his dream ....
I have always believed that man, as they age, it's good to look like the wine that gets better with time and has run only foiled becomes vinegar.
If we like oil, it becomes a mess: the oil with the passing years is likely to become "stale."

0 comments:

Post a Comment